Our Simple Process
Tell us about your property – Quick, Easy & Free!
If we both fit each other, you can proceed next step – House is Sold
You sit back and relax. We’ll take picture to plan project with our Contractors – We pay all fees
Title company finishes Legal Paperwork. We Close as Agreed or SOONER – Cash in your hands in 7 days
Time Frame: Once we get your info, we’re usually able to make you a fair all-cash offer within 24 hours. From there, we can close as quickly as 7 days… or on your schedule. (Just let us know if you need longer to close, or move after closing, or some unique request)
Selling Your House with Cash Buying Process Can Be A Quick And Simple Process
ANGEL HOME SOLUTION buys houses in and around Renton (and other areas too!). We’re not listing your house… we’re actually the ones buying your house. Because we pay cash, we’re able to close quickly… or on your schedule. Like we’ve mentioned, when you work with us there are no fees… like there are when you list your house with an agent. What this means to you is you don’t have to worry about extra costs, having to come out of pocket to sell your house fast, or even getting your house ready for a sale (we’ll buy your house as-is). This is the power of Cash Buying Process.
Don’t worry about repairing or cleaning up your property. We’ll buy your house in As-Is and Any Condition… no matter how ugly or pretty it is… no matter the location or challenge. Like houses below:
See what we can offer you for your house…
Hi there this Jack, from Angel Home Solution. Just finished up a conversation with the seller living in Alaska and happened to have a property in Burien.
He’s no longer want the house, and not planning to come back any time, all the kids move out to different state, and the property is currently having a tenant. This is a typical property that we buy all the time, tenant live in or not. We hope to help him out on the property and make something happen.
He doesn’t want to take care of Tenant with all the issue that they created. Property is in a little rough shape as
well. Typically people working with us they don’t have or they don’t want to deal with tenant issue anymore, maintenance, not be able to look at the property in the backyard, right! So it is a little tough respond time and stuff so the property could go south very very quickly.
Anyway that is a case that we deal with all the time. I just want to create this video for HOW and WHAT is the Cash Buying Process. How we buy a property for cash work, right! What is the process dealing with us.
It is very simple a 4 Steps Process.
- First of all, you know you call in, and then
- We schedule an application, no obligation free consultation. It usually lasts about 15 minutes. Then
- We will send a contractor to verify the condition of the property, like we talked about on the phone
- Escrow and Title company will prepare the legal paperwork and stuff to make sure everything that we agreed upon was done. Every penny that we agreed upon will be delivered to you. As the buyer, we will get clear clear title to the property, and then the closing date will be scheduled, ASAP or on the date that we agreed on.
Wanted to touch base on the schedule closing – we are very flexible.
- If you need us to close fast for a certain situation, we can perform very fast within 7 days, and if you need time to move any stuff let the tenant moves, any notice like 30-day Notice. We are really flexible.
- If you need to you need to stay in the property after we close, or if the tenant need to stay in the property after we close, we can schedule something for that as well. It is very typical that we do.
After that you will get cash on your hand. As soon as we close! So that is the overview.
I want to go back a little bit on the first step.
- We operate like a hospital. When you have an issue you go to a doctor, we don’t operate our client in the first meeting. There is no pressure working with us. I want to guarantee you that. If you anyhow you feel there is pressure, let the team know or let me know. My direct line can be found here 425-256-3373. I’ll make sure you are taking care. There is no pressure.
- First call is really us trying to know you. You try to know us.
- We don’t do any business with our vendors, if you don’t trust them. We believe in the trust, we believe in friendship, and we want to deliver that to you. if you don’t trust us don’t do business with us. The first call is answering all your questions, we ask some questions regarding your situation your property.
- Call usually lasts about ten to fifteen minutes
- If you feel that we are fit, we can schedule some kind of Second Step with myself or one of my college.
We’ll look at the property, do the market research a little bit, and then on the call with me or my other college
- usually it lasts for about also 10 to 15 minute.
- We will go deep into your situation and find out what can we help you. (we really care and interested in solving your issue…that pump me and my team everyday!)
- We don’t want to take advantage of anyone. We want the most for the property for you, but at the same time it has to make sense for us.
- We don’t buy every property that we talked to. I review a lot of properties everyday. I talk to a lot of people sometimes I give free consultation, the second call is totally free consultation.
- You can ask me any question, if I have the answer I will give you. It doesn’t matter we have to make money and not.
- if I feel the need that you should talk to other people like real estate agent or what not. I am happy to refer you to them. We’re not making any money on referral.
So having that said there is no pressure with me. There is no hassle, no pressure in dealing with us or sell your house to us.
We call a lot of properties, and we don’t buy all of them. In fact, we shouldn’t! Doctor shouldn’t should not operate anyone everyone that come into the office because they have a chest pain, right? or they have a joint pain! It is unethical and malpractice in our opinion. We operate in that Lane as well.
With that said
- “NO” is totally fine, if we e are a good match or we can’t provide what you need.
- If you like what we offer, and it makes a business sense for us, that we can make some profit after we invest all the money to purchase that property, we will go ahead and send you a Purchase Agreement. “YES” is great, but “NO” is totally fine with us.
The Purchase Agreement is pretty much i give you a promise, that we can buy your property. We are liable to buy the property if everything appear to be as we spoke. That is really save your time and our time as well. So for example, if we don’t have that piece of paper to hold both parties accountable, we could waste your time scheduling walk through with the tenant. After everything said and done, our offer would never work for you guys. Every appointment that we go through on the site, we hire and we pay our person our contractor, so all the expand is on us. There is no fee to you at all.
Other benefit we offer is within these many years that we work in the business,
- we established a ton of networking, with all the trades, other professionals.
- we have a lot of GCs on our contact list.
- once we estimated the cost associated with the property,
- we determine the price that work for us and work for you. We don’t renegotiate afterward. If for example a contractor that worked with us before and their price go up, because of the demand and they’re busy, we have more resource to go to.
We will make sure we get the price that work for the projects and we’ll get the right person in the project as well. Unlike other buyers they probably lock the price up on the contract to you hold you there, and then renegotiate afterward. We don’t do that it is unethical, not professional. We believe in the facts that once we tell you that we buy the property, the property is SOLD.
We’re not interested in just talking about the property, we are here to buy properties. That’s what we do everyday, and that’s what support our employees, our families. So we are really serious in this business. If you are also serious to get your house, your property, and your problem off your shoulder, give us a call. We’d be happy to see if we are a perfect fit. Remember there is no pressure in dealing with us.
I hope this gives you a quick overview on the process, why you should work with us, and why you should trust us! If there’s any question at all. Please give me a call, we will go from there you can find my contacts add 425-341-3303 that is my Cell, and happy to talk with you anytime. Thank you, bye!